Tampa Industrial Sales Rep (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Florida and Central Georgia's leading provider of forklifts is seeking an Industrial Sales Representative to join their team! We are looking for a recent college graduate to be able to grow into an Account Manager/Territory Manager.
POSITION SUMMARY:Contribute to making the company a leader in the material handling industry by building business; managing and growing forklift equipment sales and services; promoting effective marketing plans, identifying business opportunities; selling products; maintaining relationships with clients; identifying product improvements or new products; preparing reports; maintaining quality service; maintaining professional and technical knowledge; contributing to team effort.
- Presents information effectively and persuasively across communication settings
- Ability to develop and maintain strong rapport with clients
- Sets high expectations. Drives performance towards outstanding results
- Capable negotiator. Clearly communicates goals, interests, and positions during discussions
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Generates leads through planning and persistence
- Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Demonstrates creativity. Generates new and original ideas
- Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Prior sales exposure desired
- Proficient computer skills including Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented including customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to critically think and problem solve
- Bachelor's degree required
DESCRIPTION OF BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and personal time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan