Salesforce Coordinator (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Fully integrated firm focused on design, engineering, construction and mechanical services worldwide is seeking an experienced Salesforce Coordinator to join their team! You will be responsible for helping internal sales members by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Administer all functions of Salesforce
- Create and utilize dashboards
- Train users
- Data entry
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience working in Salesforce
- 100% proficiency in Salesforce, certificate preferred
- Located in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville
- M-F with typical hours being from 8a-5p
- Employees enjoy a complete package of benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, 401(k) plan, and various other supplemental benefits