Rental Coordinator (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Job Type: Temp To Hire
Location: Brandon, Florida
POSITION SUMMARY:This position provides sales support to rental customers. Daily communication with customers and internal departments is required to ensure that issues are resolved promptly. This position requires the ability to represent the company in a professional manner by demonstrating a high level of expertise and professionalism.
- Coordinate and carry-out successful transactions of forklift equipment rental.
- Reconcile available equipment between 9 branches.
- Provide information on lines, discovering the needs and offering alternatives to our customers.
- Analyze individual invoices received from rental customers as they relate to services provided to the customer equipment. Ensure that invoices received comply with contracted agreements including part pricing conditions, labor and rental charges, and invoice submission times.
- Assist with the submission of Quote/Not to Exceed (NTE) requests to in order to obtain the required approval of needed repairs that exceed the pre-determined amounts. (if applicable)
- Enter/Approve invoices loaded in the our systems for processing of centralized billing.
- Communicate with customers who are not compliant with contracted agreements including full or periodic maintenance services.
- Provide support for customer management as it relates to reporting, the status of fleet equipment, and invoice inquiries.
- Assist with continuous improvement efforts and tracking for department functions.
- Routine communication with management regarding the Rental Fleet Account.
- Apply the qualities of a positive attitude and flexibility in dealing with change.
- Provide exceptional customer service to support internal and external customer needs.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Must have prior industrial equipment rental experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Customer service oriented.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access.
DESCRIPTION OF BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and personal time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Optional benefits include health care reimbursement account, dependent care reimbursement account, supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance, supplemental AD&D insurance