Branch Administrator (closed)
This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Electrical engineering company in Brown Deer, WI is seeking a Branch Administrator to join their team!
Position Overview:The Branch Administrative Assistant reports directly to Vice President and/or Senior Project Manager in charge of the office. Responsibilities are focused on providing support for the entire branch.
Essential Job Functions:
Communications:Greet Public re:
Human Resource:New Hire paperwork, orientation, background and drug testing. Process termination payroll and paperwork. Workman’s Compensation Claims processing by company standards and Payroll Management weekly, troubleshooting any issues.
Invoice Processing:Create invoices, obtain liens as requested, process through accounting and submit to customer by way of on-line portals, e-mail, and mail or as directed.
Creating Purchase Orders(PO’s):PO’s must be entered into JDE
Office Maintenance:Yearly lease renewal, office repairs as needed, oversee Cleaning Service. Maintain office supplies, yearly office inventory, manage local vendors, security management. Report IT issues and outages. Shipping and receiving as needed.
Fleet Management:Maintain list of assignments, tag renewal and current insurance cards. Coordinate maintenance and repairs as requested.
Contract & Licensing Management: Process project contracts through home office as per procedure. Process close out documents including warranties. Arrange for certified payroll and lien processing as required. Oversee maintenance of current licensing. Process local cities business license yearly and submit to home office. Coordinate and follow up with home office for state contractors licensing yearly renewal and current Masters Electrician License. Order Certificates of Insurance as requested. Obtain officer required signatures on required documents as needed. Complete contract breakdowns in order to get a job number.
Notice to Owner: These need to be done periodically for billing contracts
Special Events Coordinator
:Coordinate events requested throughout the year as directed and request by Vice President/Branch Manager ie: Open House, Christmas Party etc. Work in conjunction with the Company Marketing Director and vendors.
Office Misc:Maintain membership dues to organizations. Manage Petty Cash Account. Run reports and analyze as requested. Maintain accounts receivable in partnership with accounting department. Training in software and other office related systems as needed. Record keeping as company directed and maintain current Notary Public status.
- Emphasis on invoicing and communications.
- A plus would be proficient in MS Office ( an Intermediate level at minimum), Google platform (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc.
- Corrigo invoicing software would be a huge plus.
- Strong personal interaction and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, supervisors, clients, and vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, JD Edwards and other software required to performing job related responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented; ability to multi-task
- Commitment to protecting confidential information
Related job openings
Title: RN Charge Nurse Location: Jacksonville, FL (Southside) Pay: $25/hour ($2/hour weekend differential) Shifts: 11am - 7pm and 3pm - 11pm ... see more